Don't F**k with me,I got my own snipers & hit squads-Kemi Olunloyo warns corrupt politicians

Kemi Olunloyo is sending out this message to those who want to tamper with Ballot boxes .Here is what she wrote alongside the pic holding a gun...

FACT: Im untouchable. All politicians will be exposed! Fearless aint the word unless u wanna have dinner with Tupac and Abacha tonite or I can send you to the other side to dine with Princess Diana and Nelson Mandela. TWO shots and I'll send you UPSTAIRS!Don't Fuck with me.
I got my own snipers and hit squads.Don't let this pretty face fool you.
I grew up in the M>>>MOLETE!This is 2014/2015 and aint nobody
FUCKING with the ballot boxes this time.Im BACK and was DEPORTED for a reason.
I like antagonizing things!

When a fan told her to watch her back ,she replied "Watch my back ke? This GAT is N220million an M16 with a 10 inch carbine. One bullet will melt every damn organ in your body.in 40 secs

Lol I bet they are so sacred.....
You have read this article with the title Don't F**k with me,I got my own snipers & hit squads-Kemi Olunloyo warns corrupt politicians . You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2014/01/don-fk-with-mei-got-my-own-snipers-hit.html. Thanks!