Help!!Are there still decent guys who aren't sex freaks?

Hi Emeh! I'm one of ur blog readers and I comment(I can picture ur face,lol).I'm a graduate of one of d best federal universities in Nigeria,I'm loving,caring,cute,fun to be wit and I'v got a good sense of humour and other qualities.I'm not in a relationship,guys ask me out but Its as d spirit leads.I'm a lil choosy and I easily like guys(funny combination,lol).
The last guy I dated had all d qualities a lady can ever think of and He genuinely liked me,I felt He was my future partner,we were so compartible but He was a  freak of sex.Culd ur blog readers answer my question.Are there still decent guys who aren't sex freaks? 

So good guys...are you out there?  
You have read this article with the title Help!!Are there still decent guys who aren't sex freaks? . You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2014/01/helpare-there-still-decent-guys-who.html. Thanks!