Celebs accused of bleaching(Before/ After Photos)



Many black celebrities switched up their colours as soon as they attained stardom.And it's not just those who were dark before, even those who are light skinned have also lightened their skin..
Below are a few celebrities who have been openly accused of bleaching
Beyonce, Rihanna, Iman, Lil Kim, Yvonne Nelson
More below

Tamar Braxton said...
 “Anybody with skin issues knows that that’s a very sensitive subject. And that’s why I’ve never shared that I have Vitiligo, because I do. I’ve always had it, since I was a young girl. It’s not as bad as others because everybody has it differently, but I’ve certainly had mine diagnosed. That’s why I tan. People say, ‘You bleach your skin!’ But I tan just so I can have a better tone on my skin, boo!”

You have read this article with the title Celebs accused of bleaching(Before/ After Photos). You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2014/01/celebs-accused-of-bleachingbefore-after.html. Thanks!