NFL star Chad Johnson Ochocinco disgraces 2 gays, shares their naked pics on twitter(+26)




Lol so NFL star Chad Ochocinco decided to teach a few gay fans a lesson by calling them out on twitter and tweeting their private pictures to him to his over 3million followers
He probably was very playful and some mistook it for him being gay 
"@ochocinco: I think I'm overly friendly and accepting of ALL that some are mistaking my kindness as an opportunity to try me... Check my next 2 tweets"

Poor them Can you blame them for wanting to have a piece of his hot bod..Lol ..see pics below and decide if he went too far..



You have read this article with the title NFL star Chad Johnson Ochocinco disgraces 2 gays, shares their naked pics on twitter(+26). You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2014/01/nfl-star-chad-johnson-ochocinco.html. Thanks!