Help! My boyfriend wants to get down with my friend



About my relationship that is Barely 6months. And it happens that we both liked each other but I am beginning to to love him but I don't want to get involve too much because he is a ladies man but I still like him more,he has been so caring,romatic,fun to be with and his name is ask and it shall be given to me so I dint want to get so use to that cause its will never contiune like this,he carried me along his job activities and he sick for my advise  cause he is the GM @ his place of work.

This is how I ment him through my gf,he is my friend boyfriend brother so he ask her to be a match maker for him and she did not knowing that he has been eyeing my friend but she told him that is a forbidden thing to do and besides he usually tell her how much he likes me so much but yet he still want to get down with her,lately he doesn't have my time again no calls from he no pings maybe cause I also asked him to give me a job that is why he is behavioural as changed or what? Please am confused I need an advise.

You have read this article with the title Help! My boyfriend wants to get down with my friend . You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2014/01/help-my-boyfriend-wants-to-get-down.html. Thanks!