Help!! Married man needs your advice ....

I'm a married man and my wife delivered sometimes last year. I do not want her to use contraceptives so we use condoms but of late, we both don't feel ourselves and have turned to coitus interruptus. I love and enjoy completing my action inside before withdrawing and I fear that I might be forced to let her take contraceptives. But I'd like to know the most sensitive condom(s) in the Nigerian market so I can try before taking a final decision. Please can your readers help?

Lol I know most of you would shy away from discussing condoms ... but if you can advice him, kindly do.
You have read this article with the title Help!! Married man needs your advice ..... You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2014/01/help-married-man-needs-your-advice.html. Thanks!