Khloe will always be my wife:I love her"-Lamar Odom on why he's still wearing his wedding ring

Though Khloe filed for divorce after 4 years of marriage, Lamar is still rocking his wedding ring .The basketball star who has moved to Spain told USweekly about his feelings for Khloe, who is reportedly dating rapper The Game
"I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what.Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife.Those were some of the best years of my life,Being married and being married to a woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life."
Awwww.. 
You have read this article with the title Khloe will always be my wife:I love her"-Lamar Odom on why he's still wearing his wedding ring. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2014/02/khloe-will-always-be-my-wifei-love-her.html. Thanks!