"I don't wear a bra & I have a very firm relationship with God"-Rihanna reveals

Rihanna who landed the March cover of Vogue for the 4th time gave her secrets..
“If I'm wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra, If I'm wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.
On her frequent hair changes 
I have two main hair people I work with. They’re always with me. I'm like, ‘I'm bored! I wanna change my hair!’ That’s the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it.”
On her closest 
 “I've downsized. I want a smaller closet. I want simpler. I want to just take it back to what’s important.I love baggy things. I wear men’s clothes, men’s shoes, oxfords, creepers.” You will never be stylish if you don’t take risks.If you go into a men’s shop and try something, they would look at you like, that’s a bad bitch.. On Instagram,I follow girls from the Middle East. It gives you ideas." 
My jewelry’s all fake — from Claire’s. Or I get it from my mom’s boutique in Barbados. Her shop’s called FAB-U-LUS.” 
On Religion
I have a very firm relationship with God and I believe in Jesus, and I stick to that."
So all those illuminati rumours....Rihanna is a child of God
Photo evidence, she really doesn't wear a bra



You have read this article with the title "I don't wear a bra & I have a very firm relationship with God"-Rihanna reveals. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2014/02/don-wear-bra-i-have-very-firm.html. Thanks!