What's with the LUV????

A friend of mine just called me,(I wasn't in the salon this time..lol)obviously upset because of a term her new boyfriend just used.She is actually thinking of calling off the relationship because of that.According to her,after two months of Dating without her boyfriend saying anything as to how he really feels,she decided to have "the talk".Lol.

You know when we cant take it any more and decide to throw caution to the wind and ask him point blank"Do you love me"?(Which is not advisable in the first place)Well, after asking him.The next day,she sends him a text message which says"Hello my sweetheart,the man of my dreams.I just want to say I "LOVE "you.After thirty minutes of waiting for his reply,she flashes him again and lo!his reply comes..it reads



"LUV"you too.
Hmmmn...well she got really mad and started crying that luv isn't the same thing as love.Well,she went to the extent of calling him (dumb idea)to ask why he used Luv not love.His reason"it means the same thing,besides its a short form for Love"

I personally don't agree that love and luv are the same.I mean, when you really are in love with some one, adding one letter "E" would not kill you.Why do many people evade writing the word"Love"?
They probably don't love you as much as they claim.Its just my opinion though.The word "Luv "to me is very casual, not deep enough.Despite the fact that the term "Love has been bastardized,its either you "love some one or not.What's with the luv???
You have read this article with the title What's with the LUV????. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-with-luv.html. Thanks!