Nigerian Blog Awards 2012:Miss Petite Nigeria bags 4 nominations

I cant even start to write.my hands are shaking.Being recognized is a great thing.
If you are reading this now,it means you are a contributor to my success story.I just want to say THANK YOU..THANK YOU ,THANK YOU

These are the categories
NIGERIAN BLOG OF THE YEAR
BEST NEW BLOG
BEST ENTERTAINMENT BLOG
BEST FASHION BLOG for Miss Petite Nigeria Fashion

A big S/O to all my fellow Nigerian Bloggers.(Would be back with my speech)lol

Hit me up on twitter @mispetitenaija wink

View the full list of NOMINEES HERE
You have read this article with the title Nigerian Blog Awards 2012:Miss Petite Nigeria bags 4 nominations. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/10/nigerian-blog-awards-2012miss-petite.html. Thanks!