Annie M Idibia opens up on being married to 2face

\
That 2face Idibia finally married his African queen is no news..that they are madly inlove with each other is still not news.What is news to you guys is that,I adore this couple*big grin*lol.
No,she has revealed that,he is the only man she's ever loved.

In an interview with Stella Dimoko Korkus of Encomuim,Mrs Idibia opens up on her feelings/being Mrs Idibia
"I had butterflies in my stomach the morning after 2face proposed to me. I couldn't believe I would finally marry the only man I have ever loved. Being Mrs Idibia has been beautiful. It's everything I expected and much more. I am married to the most understanding and supportive husband in the world" 
You have read this article with the title Annie M Idibia opens up on being married to 2face. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/10/annie-m-idibia-opens-up-on-being.html. Thanks!