PHOTOS:Fuji star',King Wasiu Ayinde(KI) flaunts 20 room Mansion

This is the recently completed mansion of Fuji Star, Wasiu Ayinde (K1) situated in GRA, Ijebu Ode .It houses 4 buildings i.e,a seven-bedroom main house,  a massive gate house, a gym, an eight-room guest house,, a music recording studio, swimming pool, a praying area and staff quarters - In all, about 20 rooms.
According to him
" I actually planned big for this house. Everything I put in here are top of the range, right from the marble to the other accessories in the house, especially the kitchen. The kitchen, speaks volume of who will be occupying the home. I personally went to get the complete kitchen in Milan...




 Italy because I also love to cook myself. For the furniture and electronics, I took time to shop round for the best. I also have my studio, gym and the swimming pool. Probably, all these facilities will answer those who question my youthfulness,”
Wow!wipes sweat
You have read this article with the title PHOTOS:Fuji star',King Wasiu Ayinde(KI) flaunts 20 room Mansion. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/10/photosfuji-star-wasiu-ayindeki-flaunts.html. Thanks!