COUPLE ALERT:Tonto Dikeh & Terry G flaunt love on twitter

Last week,Terry G tweeted this about Tonto Dikeh and she re-tweeted it. I would have taken it as just another random shout out. But I had to do a double take when I realized she just included him in her Twitter profile.
It reads
"Who eva said Succezz waz a slow procezz waz mos defntly not talking abt Mii/Businez tycoon/A petro/chemical engr/IAMNollywood*#IAMPOKO#Tlovethyself#I luv TerryG"

If they have finally found love in each other,i am happy for them.They do have a lot in common.They are single,sexy,carefree. Should i keep naming them?
Besides after her epic insult to Burna Boy,I think Terry is the only one who can handle her.lol
You have read this article with the title COUPLE ALERT:Tonto Dikeh & Terry G flaunt love on twitter. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/10/couple-alerttonto-dikeh-terry-g-flaunt.html. Thanks!