COUPLE OF THE DAY:Eldee & Dolapo Latinwo

Eldee and his beautiful wife dated for about 6 years before finally tying the knot in 2008.The couple who met back in University of Lagos,have a beautiful 2year old daughter
When asked during as to the success of their lasting relationship,Eldee said

"We understand each other. We are friends before anything so that helps to keep things together. We are buddies. My wife and I can stay in the house for up to a month without seeing anybody else and we’d have conversations everyday and we’d not fight once. We’d chill, gist, abuse each other, laugh, play rough… that is the kind of relationship that we have."

 Eldee is a graduate of Architecture while Dolapo studied...


 Urban & Regional Planning.
When asked about the secret to a scandal free relationship,he said
"If you’re not out there messing about, it would be difficult for people to pin stuff on you. If somebody wants to create controversy for you and you are not that kind of person, it would be clear. 

The other time, somebody tried to play a scandal with me and Mo’Cheddah but we both laughed about it. I’m not the guy who leaves the club with girls, I’m not the kind of guy who has girls flocking around my studio. That is not my style. There is no smoke without fire, if you are not naturally somebody who is into drug sex or alcohol in a negative way, nobody would be able to pin stuff on you. And I think that is why nobody has been able to pin stuff on me because that is not my lifestyle."

quote from Bella Naija

You have read this article with the title COUPLE OF THE DAY:Eldee & Dolapo Latinwo. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/10/couple-of-dayeldee-dolapo-latinwo.html. Thanks!