Thank you Bovi: From Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

I am overjoyed.You know that moment when you feel your efforts are finally paying off?Well,that is how I felt when popular Comedian Bovi commented on my blog and went ahead to recommend me on twitter.
It was like a dream because I just wrote one of my usual(not anymore.lol) stories.Then 2 days later, I saw this comment posted by an anonymous reader who made reference to being a comedian.

I replied the message and  proceeded to twitter when I realized I had a new follower(BOVI) and when i saw his last tweet,i realized he had recommended my story. As a bad sharp gal(lol),i put 1&2 together and nearly fainted"I tweeted.OMG!Bovi commented on my blog and is now following me.Faints with one eye open".

He didn't need to know me to do it.As a matter of fact, I've never blogged about him or met him.I've only laughed hilariously at his jokes and i'm glad I got to return the favor by making him laugh too.
Do I need to emphasize how much traffic that single recommendation has brought me?I cant say it here before he sends an invoice.(Men are not smiling as Akpos hasn't been able to win any money from Who wants to be a Billionaire)lol.

I just want to send an open thank you to him for inspiring me to do better.I don blow o.lol
You have read this article with the title Thank you Bovi: From Miss Petite Nigeria Blog. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/08/thank-you-bovi-from-miss-petite-nigeria.html. Thanks!