EXCLUSIVE:Dbanj's girlfriend UNVEILED?

 : So proud.. He did an AMAZING job last night! 👏💑 
Hmmn a few weeks back,(August 14th)I broke the news (gossip)that Dbanj might be inlove with a lady called Adanma Indimi ,I also gave my reasons. In case you missed it,READ HERE.After that post,so many anonymous people wrote me saying she has been dating him since she was 16 years old.
Someone even commented on that post as Presedo Adanma saying "am the lady you all are talking about and YES D and I are getting married this summer.drink to that"
Recent findings point to the fact that Koko Master might be dating this beautiful girl.His tweets,he tweets,the pictures,olofofo's.
On August 27,the beauty flew to London for his concert and even posted these pictures of both of them backstage.

 Adama is the daughter of Alhaji Mohammed Indimi,a maidugri based Millionaire who isGeneral Ibrahim Babangida's inlaw.

Trust me to keep you updated.
So,if Adama is Dbanj's sweet potato/sugar banana,how did Genevieve come into the picture?Are you thinking what I think you are thinking?LOL
You have read this article with the title EXCLUSIVE:Dbanj's girlfriend UNVEILED?. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/08/exclusivedbanj-girlfriend-unveiled.html. Thanks!