Nigerian ladies now rocking USA flag inspired gowns

I totally get the concept of reflecting our patriotism in our style of dressing.but when you show patriotism for another country in a glaring manner, i wouldn't know what to call that.American Stars like Rihanna, Solange have all embraced the USA flag inspired dressing trend.To my utmost shock,Nigerian ladies have also embraced the trend.
While the foreign stars wear just one piece eg,shorts ,my ladies even went as far as wearing a whole full length gown.
Since it would be unfair of me to judge, I place the verdict in your hands.Should a Nigerian lady rock this trend?
I call on Nigerian Fashion designers to design Nigerian flag inspired wears .I PROMISE TO BE THE FIRST TO ROCK IT(gladly)
You have read this article with the title Nigerian ladies now rocking USA flag inspired gowns. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/08/nigerian-ladies-now-rocking-usa-flag.html. Thanks!