Rihanna claims she still meets with Chris brown, his girlfriend laughs out loud

In a recent interview Rihanna granted Oprah,she made it very clear that she and Chris Brown still see each other and are in love.However, someone thinks that is ridiculous, and that person is Karrauche, the girlfriend of Chris Brown who posted a Lol on twitter after watching the interview.

'We've been working on our friendship again and now we're very close friends. And that's not anything we're going to try to change. It's still difficult to see him, because my feelings are conflicting. It's awkward because I still love him.
'My stomach drops and I have to maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me. I have to maintain it and suppress it. When you don't understand those feelings you can make a lot of mistakes.'
'I think he is the love of my life. He was my first love.'

So, below is Karrauche's tweet.

Do you think it's funny? I don't .If my boyfriend's ex claims they are still in love and meeting in private, the last thing i'll do is laugh .lol
You have read this article with the title Rihanna claims she still meets with Chris brown, his girlfriend laughs out loud. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/08/rihanna-claims-she-still-meets-with.html. Thanks!