LMAO: Prezzo hunts for Goldie, as he sets out to Marry her

Where are all the ashewebi sellers? Bring out your best designs because an international wedding is about to take place.LOL.
Prezzo who was once the centre of Goldie's world has realized he is broke  his mistake and traveled all the way from Kenya to Nigeria, just to apologize to his sweetheart.During the Press Conference yesterday, he said

”I’ m here to tell the whole world that  Big brother Africa is real and Prezzo in Big Brother Africa is real. I never used Goldie to get attention. I’m not in any relationship,   and I must say that any married individual cannot got to Big Brother Africa because it is a social platform  where you meet people, like them, a place where  you can explore, meet people and hook up.
“I met Goldie and i liked her,  I fell in love and I hooked up with her but eventually she left the house before me.

When asked by a journalist about his visit here is what he said
Are you here just for Goldie or you want to build your fan base?
Prezzo: My mission here is to look for Goldie. The time for looking out for fan base will come.

How far are you willing to do to get Goldie back?
Prezzo: I travelled from East Africa to West Africa and that is just the beginning.The Big Brother House will bring the worst of you and the best of you.  For everyone who felt offended I am truly sorry, I am not that kind of person. Its just a game of strategy. The BBA House is nothing but a game.

You said you came to Nigeria for Goldie. Will you marry her?
Prezzo: Yes I will marry her. You will get the invitation soon.

Please Goldie(IYAWO), where are you oo. Come out because this is serious
You have read this article with the title LMAO: Prezzo hunts for Goldie, as he sets out to Marry her. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/08/lmao-prezzo-hunts-for-goldie-as-he-sets.html. Thanks!