Nike Oshinowo's reason for not going to church raises eyebrows

That Nike Oshinowo is beautiful is no news,but her recent statement that she doesn't go to church because she causes distractions is a little controversial .Maybe it was just an innocent statement,maybe people are reading deeper meanings to it than already is.

“Anytime I enter a church people are always quick to notice me and some may not even concentrate on the service anymore as I always become the center of attraction in such cases. And this also distracts me. Therefore I have preferred to stay at home and worship God, rather than to keep causing unnecessary distractions in church.”

Hmmmn isn't this a little too confident?#justasking#
You have read this article with the title Nike Oshinowo's reason for not going to church raises eyebrows. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/08/nike-oshinowo-reason-for-not-going-to.html. Thanks!