Why Men Cheat:Agree?

I was discussing with some friends of mine yesterday. One of my friends was complaining bitterly about her boyfriend who is a chronic cheat. Trust me to say” Please, you deserve better, let him go,he isn’t worth your time ,blab la bla.
This beautiful lady had apparently been eavesdropping on our conversation. She walked over to our table and sat down without taking an excuse.

She smiled and said” Lady, don’t let them deceive you to leave your man."(Obviously refering to me)There aren’t men out there. All men are taken or married so all you got to do is snatch one and hope you are first place in his life.

I opened my mouth to say” Excuse me biacth..get the hell out of this table(fear no let me talk that one).I just coughed.



She stared at me and continued You know why men cheat? We all sat up waiting to hear the biggest secret of all time.What we have been trying to uncover for centuries.Her answer shocked us
“All men are dogs, you have to determine if yours is a bush dog or home dog” .If he is a bush dog, and then you’re on your own. If he is a home dog, all you have to do is train him and he’ll be loyal.
Don’t ask me the difference between a bush and home dog coz she didn’t stay long enough to answer.

On that shocking note,she walked away as her companion had already purchased the take away food they came for.He was sporting a wedding band.hmm

Anyway ,after several deliberations,it didn't take much for my friend to decide her man was errm a jungle dog. lol.

So,please ladies is she right or wrong for men to be likened to dogs.This is not the first time i'll be hearing that phrase.
Guys no vex ooo.But is this the reason u guys cheat.lol
You have read this article with the title Why Men Cheat:Agree?. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/09/why-men-cheatagree.html. Thanks!