KAREN IGHO:I want a decent man, he must not be a bachelor

BB A stargame winner/Naija fM OAP Karen Igho has made it clear that she desires to be wooed and loved.She also said she is still single and ready to mingle.According to her
“I’m a woman who desires to be loved and wooed by the opposite sex. Men are supposed to woo me. I’m a woman and I’m very soft. They shouldn't be scared of asking me out. I want a decent man, and not any kind of man.
On her kind of man,she said
“He must not only be ‘God-fearing’ and comfortable’ but also, he must be down-to-earth and not necessarily a bachelor,”

Guys,what are you waiting for?
You have read this article with the title KAREN IGHO:I want a decent man, he must not be a bachelor. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/09/karen-ighoi-want-decent-man-he-must-not.html. Thanks!