Mikel Obi racially abused on twitter,closes down account



After what many perceived as his role in the Chelsea's Champion League 2-2 draw against Juventus,he took to twitter to apologize for the mistake which led to the equalizer" "If I want to make up an excuse, I can. But, for me, I gave the ball away. I put my hands up, we move on. I'm sorry about the mistake, but there are no excuses."
Chelsea fans were however enraged and rained racial abuses on him,prompting him to delete his official twitter account @Mikel12Official which he just opened a few months back
Chelsea however released a statement
"We've informed the police and support taking the strongest possible action," said Chelsea, adding the abuse is "totally unacceptable and disgusting".

You have read this article with the title Mikel Obi racially abused on twitter,closes down account. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/09/mikel-obi-racially-abused-on.html. Thanks!