"Dbanj made me who I am " DonJazzy

Despite opinions to the contrary, DonJazzy still has a lot of respect for his one time best friend and business partner Dbanj, as he took to twitter this morning to acknowledge that fact .
While giving Kudos to the likes of ,2face, JJC,D'prince,Wande Coal, for bringing out the best in him,he tweeted.

 to my bro Dbanj for without him my production skills i gathered from JJC might have been a waste. dude made me don jazzy.


He also had a message for twitter.lol,


No  to twitter for not verifying me o. lol apparently has something to do with amount of people im following blah blah blah
 to D'prince who made sure he criticized all my beats till i made Tongolo remix. i kinda always wanted to prove to him i could do it
 to Wandecoal for making my beats sound great with his voice from heaven. and for the name Don baba J
You have read this article with the title "Dbanj made me who I am " DonJazzy. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/09/made-me-who-i-am-donjazzy.html. Thanks!