Tweets of Life- BankyW vs Fans

One of my favorite things to do is read through celeb tweets...trust me,you get to find some interesting and hilarious stuff. Banky W is my no 1 addiction.He interacts with his fans in a way that you'll think he knows them personally......Apart from the fact that he's always tweeting about football(Rolls eyes)..Miss Petite not crazy about football. lol
So this morning,2 very funny tweets caught my attention ..call them tweets of life....
Tweets after the cut


Errr.. Ur name is hard to ignore. I take it that's your selling point? heh RT : Notice me

 : No need for all that violence :-) RT : I will catch a Grenade for 

Come on u have to know that's a silly question RT : so you had hair on your head when you were much younger?

This 2nd tweet tho..lolll...and seriously that last question is funny...As for creami.(who said the name was just for fun...hmmn).....she didn't relent o.but it was obvious,she no longer had Banky's attention...I suggest she try Wizkid...loool
  1. Sorri d name is just 4 fun oh dnt reason anyfin dε̲̣̣̣̥A̶̲̥̅r@BankyW
You have read this article with the title Tweets of Life- BankyW vs Fans. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/01/tweets-of-life-bankyw-vs-fans.html. Thanks!