Donjazzy denies saying he has a son

In an interview the award winning producer granted Punch,it quoted him as saying"  “I’m single because I’ve not found the woman that my spirit agrees with. I was once married in the United Kingdom, but it was short lived. The union produced a son named after me. I don’t want to experience a collapsed marriage again. That is why I am taking my time, working and praying for a soul mate,” 

He however denied that he had a son on twitter when he replied a blogger's post on him having a son by saying " “unless u re the son, this is FALSE.”

Hmmmn..how did son enter the matter nah.....
You have read this article with the title Donjazzy denies saying he has a son. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/01/donjazzy-denies-saying-he-has-son.html. Thanks!