"I'm 48,single,never been married and there's no damn rush"-Kemi Omolulu-Olunloye

MsKemi Omololu-Olunloyo the daughter of former governor of Oyo State is one woman who is doing Nigeria proud in Canada.

The Global Anti-Violence Youth Activist and an Entrepreneur who has spent 38 years abroad was featured on the cover of Canada’s Industry Magazine in 2010 as one of the most powerful women in Toronto’s entertainment industry.

In a recent interview she granted,she said...
 "I am 48, single and I have never been married. I’m a mom of two and three Godchildren who all make me happy. I plan to get married to a Nigerian man who can tolerate my extroversion and love my brashness. There’s no rush, yes you heard it right. NO DAMN RUSH!! As I arrived home after 38 years, all my classmates everywhere here are single moms and DIVORCED, many abused by their Nigerian husbands. Once I get married, it’s forever…and I may just throw in another kid at 50. Why not? I’m still healthy."

Nice one..Marriage isn't the ultimate
You have read this article with the title "I'm 48,single,never been married and there's no damn rush"-Kemi Omolulu-Olunloye. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/01/48singlenever-been-married-and-there-no.html. Thanks!