Between Jim Iyke and Linda Ikeji again!!!

                                               
So Jim Iyke posted some photos and Linda Ikeji posted them on her blog as any other blogger would do. She even said "Everytime I write about this dude,he comes after me on twitter.But I must do my job na..lol.Nice body! 
Jim didn't find it(or the comments)funny and as she predicted,he took to twitter to bash her again.

see tweets after the cut....


It's m handle and my space. I do wit it wtf I pls. If dat hermophrodite witch LINDA n her lame employees dt like it then hug a transformer!

It's . A social medium 4 constructive interaction. If any1 gets on my space to disrespect me, I'll return d favour wit dividends.

Linda later tweeted at him...lol


 people 4rm Kenya have been sending me news about u.photos, voice notes.i refused to publish them now they mad at me.*wink*
You have read this article with the title Between Jim Iyke and Linda Ikeji again!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/01/between-jim-iyke-and-linda-ikeji-again.html. Thanks!