The Dirt: Wizkid blasts Tonto Dikeh Again?

Yes,when I'm bored, Miss Petite Nigeria's spies go around surfing for dirt(lol). Every week,i make sure I dig up something under the headline "The Dirt" So, i dug up something interesting today.
 You know last year,there were rumors he was in a relationship/romance with Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh. He even said"I call her my wife". 
Fast forward to this year,it was revealed the alleged relationship went sour. Well since they didn't confirm their relationship in the first place,not much was heard until Tonto Dikeh released her 2 tracks.There was a backlash and Wizkid is reported to have indirectly referred to the actress when he tweeted"Shorty needs to chill tho". Many blogs including mine carried that story
He didn't call her name so most people let it slide.However,today,he posted a tweet which struck me.


I get mad when a chick doesn't type right...wtf is succezz?!... !

Ok,before you say what the hell am I talking about,checkout Tonto's twitter profile

TONTO DIKEH
@Tontolet
Who eva said Succezz waz a slow procezz waz mos defntly not talking abt Mii/Businez tycoon/A petro/chemical engr/IAMNollywood*#IAMPOKO#Tlovethyself#I luv TerryG

You have read this article with the title The Dirt: Wizkid blasts Tonto Dikeh Again?. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-dirt-wizkid-blasts-tonto-dikeh-again.html. Thanks!