Chris Brown deletes twitter account after vulgar exchanges with woman over Rihanna

Chris Brown let his anger take the best of him when a comedian Jenny criticized him over the infamous Rihanna beating in 2009. Chris Brown posted this on his timeline "'I look old as f***! I'm only 23...'
She replied him " 'Being a worthless piece of s*** can really age a person.'.
The singer went very vulgar and asked her"Just ask if Rihanna is mad"  'Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE.'
The woman corrected Brown's spelling, saying: 'It's "HO" not "HOE" you ignorant f***.'

He replied"'mom says hello... She told me not to s**** in ur mouth, wanted me to s*** right on the retina.'And: 'I should fart while ur giving me top.'

She replied"Your mom must be so proud of you.'
They should free this boy abeg.Haba!

You have read this article with the title Chris Brown deletes twitter account after vulgar exchanges with woman over Rihanna. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/11/chris-brown-deletes-twitter-account.html. Thanks!