Nigerian Blog Awards 2012 : Miss Petite Nigeria-Best New Blog +full list of winners

Yay! Miss Petite Nigeria won in the category of Best New Blog 2012. Awww ...I don't know how to even begin *opens speech* ..
 In July last year,when the winners at the Nigerian Blog Awards were unveiled, I was just another blog reader and I didn't even know I'll own a blog. On the 16th of August, I opened this blog due to the emotional pain and heartbreak I was facing after the loss of my beloved dad in June.



 I just wanted an avenue to pen down my feelings and share with whoever came across them.To cut the long story short,I was blessed with amazing readers who recognized some talent in me and encouraged me to do better via their comments and constructive criticisms.

So, when I saw myself bagging not one,but 4 nominations at this year's Nigerian Blog Awards,I was stunned.I am even more stunned by the fact that my name has been inked in the annals of history as the Best New Blog 2012.

 So,I thank God almighty(obviously)my beloved father,my dearest siblings,my friends and foes alike.
I thank the organizers of the Nigerian Blog Awards for this incentive and recognizing/encouraging excellence in blogging. 
To the Judges who deemed me worthy of this award. Thank you

Most importantly.THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who voted for me,nominated me and brandished me a winner even before I won this award. Without you,there is no Miss Petite Nigeria Blog.
 I thank all my fellow bloggers who drop by,comment and encourage me. Those who do not see me as a threat but a friend, a colleague.I thank you.

Congratulations to all the winners and those who were nominated.We are all winners.
I also send a big S/O to my darling readers(don't know what to call you)You are soooo special.
What a great way to start my journey as a blogger.I wont relent wallahi!
Full list of winners 

GOD BLESS YOU
(Steps down stage,dancing Alingo)

You have read this article with the title Nigerian Blog Awards 2012 : Miss Petite Nigeria-Best New Blog +full list of winners. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/11/nigerian-blog-awards-2012-miss-petite.html. Thanks!