Empress Njama pours out her frustrations on facebook

I don't know what ticked her off but the actress decided to pour her heart out on facebook.Read what she wrote below

I am very passionate about my hair and also colorful with my fingers and they are very, very long. Also I wear loud make- up, I am not a controversial person, I do what I believes is good for me. why because I know I am not....



I am the opposite of what people think, and that is the truth.

Never judge a book by its cover; I am a typical example of that. When people who have read or heard a lot of negative reports about me meet me, they are always shocked. Some will even render their apology, telling me: , “Empress, 1 am sorry, I didn’t think you were this kind of warm.” You see with the way people painted me especially the press, anyone who has not met me before will think I am a devil.

“The function of the press in society is to inform, but its role in decadent society like ours is abused by miss informing the masses in order to make money.”
“The smarter the press are, the better off society is. to a degree, people read the press to inform themselves-and the press had use this advantage to disorient the masses"
You have read this article with the title Empress Njama pours out her frustrations on facebook. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/11/empress-njama-pours-out-her.html. Thanks!