Cossy Ojiakor:"Are my boobs getting bigger?"I need a masseur

Cossy Ojiakor is in her own lane.She posted these photos on twitter and complained about the fact that she's experiencing backache because,her boobs might be getting bigger.

She also gushed about a track on her soon to be launched album titled"Bad girl Zone"when she said""U can make love to this hot track..."

So,if you are a good Masseur,you just might be lucky to clinch the job.
Are my boobs getting bigger ....... Gosh .. The back pain ehhh. I need a masseur ... Apply here .. winks

BTW,her album launch is on Dec,15, Venue ..in the sea..Prest Boat Cruise..Lagos
You have read this article with the title Cossy Ojiakor:"Are my boobs getting bigger?"I need a masseur. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/11/cossy-ojiakor-my-boobs-getting-bigger.html. Thanks!