Vivica Fox's Fiancée Insinuates he called off the Engagement!!

It is no news that Hollywwod actressVivica Fox and Club promoter Fiancee, Omar " Slim" white have called off their engagement.But contrary to reports that she called off the engagement,looks like her boy toy was tired of the "drama" In a statement he just released,
“She’s a good woman, it’s just one of those situations where in life people outgrow each other. ”I’m highly intelligent, very wise and one thing I hate is negativity and drama;
I hate arguing, and I value communication no matter what the problem may be. So, as in any relationship, tension can build up and I finally had to walk away.”
“I was only in it for love and it just didn’t work out. Even though she was older than me the age difference didn’t play a part.”
Vivica who is 47 was 19 years younger
You have read this article with the title Vivica Fox's Fiancée Insinuates he called off the Engagement!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2011/11/vivica-fox-fiancee-insinuates-he-called.html. Thanks!