Nigerian Guy Flaunts Louis Vuitton Condom!!!

There I was trying to use the ATM, a naija guy walks and stands behind me,he's dressed down to the letter in designer wears, he's on the phone sporting a fake British accent yelling to the person on the other end as to why his luggages haven't been cleared yet! Probably been in the Uk for a few years
 When I was done using the ATM, I turned around, he smiled and says into the phone"Omg I'll call you back..Omg) His reaction is somewhat embarrassing and for a second, I'm forced to think there's probably a snake crawling up on my head.He says"excuse me angelic damsel "(yeah right).Well out of courtesy, I inquire what the problem is and he goes"I just came in from the UK, and I must say, you have knocked me off my feet".I get really mad, "is that it?Ok how about stepping out my way before I knock you off this part of the world?"(i meant it).
He definitely found it amusing as he began to laugh.Then he said"anyway, I'm sorry for embarrassing you, could we hook up some time?" He pulls out his Louis Vuitton wallet ),opens it and lo! A Loius Vuitton condom . I was shocked because,this condom was released just a little over a week.Trust Naija boys to represent everywhere.
But as a sharp girl, I pretended not to have noticed, he pulled out his card and handed over to me and said"I know you'll call me and by the way, hope my $68 Louis Vuitton condom didn't scare you?
I smiled and replied"No it didn't , it just demonstrated how vain you are" I said (handed his card back to him)and walked away.I heard him say" why these naija girls too dey form?Oh! So he could speak pidgin...lol

Well, I overheard some girls discussing about it and one said "if a guy doesn't use a Louis Vuitton condom on her, she ain't game.lol..I mean a $68 condom and then what,he releases gold semen?Well, sex is now one of the cheapest commodities around (so they say)maybe this would increase its value.

Well, abstinence is key but if you can't wait, you can either grab a twenty naira Gold circle condom(lol)  or a Louis Vuitton condom.$68 .


Btw, I'll rather have this 
You have read this article with the title Nigerian Guy Flaunts Louis Vuitton Condom!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2011/09/nigerian-guy-flaunts-louis-vuitton.html. Thanks!