Jos!!!

Every time I see the word Jos, in a headline,my heart beats faster and tears well up in my eyes.It is not just related to the fact that I grew up in that state once referred to as "The home of peace and Tourism", or  that my siblings still live there(school and stuff).It is for the simple reason that  I'm am often shocked by the level of cruelty human beings green goats carry out out on their fellow defenceless humans.
How hard is it for the perpetrators of these dastardly acts to be brought to book? How can you machete a four month old baby?I know God is not asleep.He who kills by the sword would surely die by the sword..even worse!!smh
You have read this article with the title Jos!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2011/09/jos.html. Thanks!