Photos from Miss Petite Nigeria's Cameroon trip *Thank you all*

Prepping for the wedding..you can tell from the disarray inthe backgroud.
Wow .I just want to say I love each and everyone of you..Its been 2years 4 months as a blogger and I have over 7 million hits to show,thanks to you reading this.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.It's been a week plus since I travelled the village in Cameroon for my lil sister's traditional wedding and you have stood by me,dropping comments even when all i publish is one post a day.
I'm the first child of my parents (we are 5 and she is 3rd )so i had to drop other things including this blog i so cherish and am addicted to, to make my sister's big day a happy and memorable one
I just shared a few photos from my trip.Including those of my siblings ..Please would be back to Nigeria on Saturday and blogging would take the front seat as susual.Just wanted to keep you posted and say thanks for your support.
Just wrote this in a hurry ...For those who don't know Miss Petite Nigeria's face,,I'm the lady above..pls dont ask when i'm getting married oh..lol
And for my blogger's diary addicts..i apologize..will get back to that as soon as I return to Naija..Please for any suggestion email emepretty@gmail.com
GOD BLESS
Will post better photos of the Bride and groom and all when I return**if they permit..lol )More photos below


ONLY BRO*MIDDLE

SIS,MARRIED SIS & I


Newly married sis and I
With my direct follower..too bad she was making up when we were dressed,so no pic of her in her wedding attire
You have read this article with the title Photos from Miss Petite Nigeria's Cameroon trip *Thank you all*. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/12/photos-from-miss-petite-nigeria.html. Thanks!