Happy New Year my dear Miss Petite Nigeria friends.........

Yes! We made it..Can hear the thunderous sound of fireworks from my Bedroom window and I say a prayer..Many are not alive today and we are no better than them. God decided to give us GRACE....

Diamonds or Gold I do not have to give to you(now)...
But I offer you my unending gratitude for making 2013 one of my best years ever.
I know each and everyone of you who drops a comment.I read , I smile,I laugh, I learn  and don't think I'm not grateful.
For sticking by me, commenting on my posts ,encouraging me and constructively critiquing me.
For making me laugh with your hilarious comments
for having my back when some curse and bring me down without reason
For voting for me in several awards
For dishing out insults out of love when I slack
For sending me emails
For constantly returning and marking this blog as a favorite
For complimenting my pictures
When I celebrated my one year anniversary on the 16th of August 2012, I had 315,000 views to show for it.I was over-joyed.I felt I had arrived.This is December 2013 and I have 7 million,400 thousand + views to show..That's proof that there is always room for improvement and we can always achieve greater heights if we keep on pushing. It also goes to show how amazing you all have been and how blessed I am to have you .
I THANK YOU 
I know 2014 will be a better year for you ,blessed beyond your wildest imaginations .
I promise to do better, write better, and love y'all better.
To my fellow bloggers,God bless and reward your efforts Don't give up even though there are times you feel like its fruitless.Remember Rome wasn't built in a day and the sky is big enough for all of us.One step at a time..
See you all in 2014
Remember any suggestion can be sent to emepretty@gmail,com..
Drawnup your new year resolution?I decided not to make any lol
You have read this article with the title Happy New Year my dear Miss Petite Nigeria friends.......... You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/12/happy-new-year-my-dear-miss-petite.html. Thanks!