If you had one wish this Xmas .....what would it be?

Dear friends..It's yet another Xmas and we are blessed to be alive. I was thinking all of us have needs most importantly we have one need which we would give all to have . I'm spending Christmas away from my family and its kind of lonely..
 If Santa came to you this Christmas and asked you to make one wish which he would grant, what would it be? Money, Love, Friends, Marriage, food, Brazilian hair lol ? As for me my greatest wish would be to spend this Xmas with my late dad, it was always fun with him.What's yours....

You have read this article with the title If you had one wish this Xmas .....what would it be?. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/12/if-you-had-one-wish-this-xmas-what.html. Thanks!