Re:Blogger's Diary-An open letter to those who feel I reveal too much

Dear Friends
 Thank you all for your wonderful and encouraging comments on this blog and on my latest blogger's diary (My Encounter with the Senator,An honest mistake) .I also appreciate those who raised concerns about revealing too much, washing my dirty linen in public  and castigating men.Some are concerned I would miss out on my future husband ..Lol ..Don''t worry, he who is mine is mine and when I find him,you'll be the first to know

 First of all, I must say I never ever think before I write any article or my blogger's diary.Maybe If I did, I wouldn't put all my emotions and would try to sugarcoat or embellish it to suit some particular set of people. This is one of the many traits I got from my Beloved Dad..


I write on the spur of the moment,I'm an impulsive writer. I type directly on my blog and upload before I even have time to correct spelling errors and all. Whatever you read here is a raw, uncut version of my thoughts at a particular moment The reason isn't far-fetched. I'm an emotional lady.I think with my heart not my head and this has sometimes been a source of discomfort to me.Maybe if I took time to think, write, edit and all,I would be a better writer or a bad writer(who knows)That's why It's difficult to write for others because when its mechanical, nothing comes out..I'm brain dead.
I have written about everything from my first love, having a pastor seduce me, being used as a rebound by a man I loved. I don't leave out even the most embarrassing of details. Why? Because deep down in my heart, I know some lady or guy out there is going to learn from my experiences. Heck yea,the original purpose of setting up this blog was to pen down my real life experiences,not write about others
I actually got a few disheartening emails & read some interesting comments because of (My Encounter with a senator) story. Surprisingly some came from ladies who felt I was trying to instill unnecessary fear in-them, some called me a whore this or that..Lol . 
Gladly, I'm not one to be moved or affected by trivial threats or comic insults from the likes of some invincible Joan(Oops! News Flash... I know who you are..You are even one of my BB contacts..I'll give you a much deserved introduction on this blog soon...hugs).. or the clown commenting 7days to die on all blogposts because readers wrote negative comments about some "celeb"..
I leave such comments to show people that if celebs can be criticized and I let the comments fly, why should I set double standards by deleting negative comments about me?
 Yes! I am like every other girl outthere. I make my own mistakes and I'm not invincible.I know what It means to be in need of something and have it offered to you on a platter of gold..But I know where to draw the line and I don't have to prove it to anyone.. That story was as real as it gets and my intentions were as pure as it gets. Ladies travel to meet men not because all are whores or runs girls.Whatever happened to falling in Love online? I have before...
 And while I am in no way discouraging ladies from taking that leap of fate, following your intuition, I just say implore caution and try to find out more about that person. Yes, we have killers, ritualists everywhere. Some of us are dating potential killers and don't know it yet ,but it doesn't hurt to reduce your risk level to the barest minimum. The devil you know is still better than the angel you don't right ?I'm just saying we should be careful , most importantly, follow your intuition..Listen to that little voice of reasoning 
  
I did not say he was a ritualist. I said my intuition told me something was wrong."He said it "IM SCARED OF YOU" He could just be a man with a weak heart, he could be a good man,  he could just have had a change of heart and didn't think it wise to help me or see me again.Whatever the reason was, its inconsequential, that was 2 years ago.
Why I decided to write that story last night , I don't know. But I know everything happens for a reason. I know my story has saved some lady. A lady had a change of heart about seeing someone who would have probably harmed her .God inspired me to write it.

So, If I've caused anyone discomfort by it, it wasn't my intention...but one thing is sure, my thoughts do run wild, so does my pen...I'm totally uncensored..Hell yeah ..I didn't even think before writing this..

Welcome to my world 
Emeh Achanga (God Bless)

Lest I forget, I was nominated as the Most Promising Female Blogger 2013 Eloy Awards(Exquisite Lady of the Year)..Kindly VOTE HERE .Just a click. Thank you all.I couldn't do it without you
You have read this article with the title Re:Blogger's Diary-An open letter to those who feel I reveal too much. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/09/reblogger-diary-open-letter-to-those.html. Thanks!