Dear Miss Petite Readers, this got to me::Toyin Lawani is angry with us

I usually would never do this. Toyin apparently didn't like some comments on the post about her Mongolan hair HERE and took to twitter to air her mind.This is not the first time a "Celeb" has cussed me out coz of comments they found distasteful.But not openly like this and definitely not calling me a BASTARD or LOWLIFE. I know the pains of having one's child insulted that's why I'm bringing the issue here.I also know a pregnant woman can get really angry too.
 I'm all about freedom of speech and even though I've been asked to moderate comments, it means I won't post anything up because everyone apparently has something to say..
Without you there is no Miss Petite Nigeria. I value each and everyone of your opinion but you know Mothers are really protective of their children dont know about mine so let's try to keep the kids out of it.
I must also state that "No1 insulted her kid inthat post.No reader did"
God Bless
You have read this article with the title Dear Miss Petite Readers, this got to me::Toyin Lawani is angry with us. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/09/dear-miss-petite-readers-this-got-to.html. Thanks!