Happy Birthday to (me) Miss Petite Nigeria

Diamonds or Gold I do not have to give to you all for being there for me, and being supportive of my dreams.and laughing at my hilarious stories,and dropping comments,and visiting....but..kisses I can afford right now.....This might not be my best picture,but its my realest..taken a few moments ago...

Thank you all for being with me through another year.This is my 2nd birthday as a blogger and it means a lot to me. 
I've done some great things,I've made some errors but through it all,I know i'm loved.I am not worthy of God's blessings but i'm overwhelmed by his grace.

Happy birthday to me..Emeh Achanga
Dancing to "This Year"By Jaywon...oya spray me money..hehehhehe
You have read this article with the title Happy Birthday to (me) Miss Petite Nigeria. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/02/happy-birthday-to-me-miss-petite-nigeria.html. Thanks!