"If a married man makes you happy,go for it"-Lola Alao

Popular Yoruba actress,Lola Alao has tongues wagging(esp married women) with her recent statement she made during an interview.
"Let me explain something to you; where are the single guys? They are there and not ready to marry. If the single guys are not ready then the next available option should be taken. I believe one should go for whatever makes one happy. If a married man is the one that will make you happy, please go for it. I know married women would be angry with me but it is the truth of the matter"

Hmmmn I know many of you agree..grin
You have read this article with the title "If a married man makes you happy,go for it"-Lola Alao. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-married-man-makes-you-happygo-for-it.html. Thanks!