Darey could have flown me from Ghana instead of Kim K-Juliet Ibrahim

Wahala oh...The backlash following Kim's visit to Nigeria is still brewing stronger.Ghanaian actress ,Juliet Ibrahim bared her mind regarding the issue.Some say its tacky,some say its not.
I think she'll give Kim a run for her money

"Ok here’s my 2cents! Been reading comments about Darey’s concert and to be honest I don’t see why he will pay so much money and fly Kim k down to naija just for a 45sec intro on his show,like seriously! Bro, u could hv flown me from Gh and I would have represented! Lol no hard feelings but its about time we start appreciating our very own African talents then paying all these foreigners so much for 45seconds performances. Check me out, way hotter than some of them peeps una Dey pay big bucks for nothing better. #wordofadvice #momentoftruth"

You have read this article with the title Darey could have flown me from Ghana instead of Kim K-Juliet Ibrahim . You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/02/darey-could-have-flown-me-from-ghana.html. Thanks!