My Apologies

At the festival..this is the best pic I have so far(covers face)
Greetings to my wonderful readers.I have to tender this official apology for my recent laxity in uploading posts.Im so busy working on the Calabar Festival and as much as I try,its near impossible to upload posts with the speed I'm renowned for.
 Please do bear with me because its only for a short while and as soon as Im back on my feet,Trust me nah.................
  Just to let you know I'm not feeling "I don arrive"or now big like some of my readers think.Please ooo...don't fall out of love with me.

Im still your gurl,your lady,Emeh Achanga...merci beacoup..lol
Calabar is beautiful sha.
You have read this article with the title My Apologies. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-apologies.html. Thanks!