How low should he go?

Well, here i am again...I know a lot of guys who would cringe at the subject of my post today.Well, the issue is, just like you guys complain about our hair, our nails, and makeup, we ladies have every right to do same.



Yes!yesterday, i spotted a young guy who sagged his jeans, so low that , not only were his his Louis Vuitton(guess its fake sha!lol) boxers on display,, but he could hardly walk comfortably.To make matters worse ..or not!, he had this fabulous lady on his arm.

Did i forget to say he looked 22 and she 28?Well, she was walking around proudly with him as they went about their shopping.I could see some stares of admiration from passerby's and also distaste on others, especially the older folks. I was fascinated by them sha!Maybe because they were a beautiful couple.But, his jeans........went so low..reminded me of the song "How low can you go"by Ludacris (yep i'm a  fan of rap)



Now, my issue is, how low should my guy go?I mean, i cant stand a guy who wears his jeans on his belly.But, common...i also cant stand the waistline of your jeans on your knees.So, as ladies, do we think its irresponsible for a man to sag his jeans?Some ladies find it sexy and irresistible, some find it juvenile, s for me, i think its(no comment).

And,just like our Brazilian hair, it looks like sagged jeans are here to stay.So, ladies, do we go on a protest march or, just let them be?
You have read this article with the title How low should he go?. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-low-should-he-go.html. Thanks!