"I practice safe sex" Banky W

Nigerian R&B sensation, Banky W who graces the cover of July edition of Y magazine has alluded to claims that he is gay.The singer mentioned this during an interview he granted to Y! Magazine, saying ‘It’s hilarious to me and completely false. I’m not. Maybe it’s because I’m not married, and I practice safe sex and thus have no children yet.’
Speaking on his political ambitions, the EME label boss confessed his desire to constantly throw his weight behind candidates he believes in, since he can’t run for office himself ‘…our constitution states that you have to have been born in Nigeria to qualify. I wasn’t, so I don’t qualify anyway. I figure my time will be better spent throwing as much support behind candidates that I feel should be the ones leading the country, he said.

Banky, we love the way you are(In Dare'Alade's voice)


Follow me on twitter @misspetitenaija
You have read this article with the title "I practice safe sex" Banky W. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/07/practice-safe-sex-banky-w.html. Thanks!