Linda Ikeji features me on her blog

hehehe.yes oo,Top celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji(who was just nominated for the Future awards 2012) featured me on her blog in her "Who wore it better" category. 


She says and i quote" Rihanna vs lovely blogger Emeh Achanga. I am going head on against Rihanna whom I luv. Though the pics aren't too clear, at least you'll know its me.
Click HERE to see post .

Last year,July 2011,Linda Ikeji also featured me on her blog as"the "Beauty of the day".
click HERE to read.After that, I started my own blog..see how far I've come?
She should be commended for selflessly encouraging others in her field Now you guys understand when i say, She rocks.


Its a huge4 deal oo..That's the most popular blog in Nigeria.Whats bigger than that..lolOya pls comment in my favour(wink)
..
You have read this article with the title Linda Ikeji features me on her blog. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/07/linda-ikeji-features-me-on-her-blog.html. Thanks!