Nigerian male impersonator, mistaken for Whitney Houston on CNN

They say wonders shall never end..That's the only explanation for the grave mistake made by Piers Morgan on the credible cable network"CNN". Piers Morgan who was interviewing rapper/actor LL Cool J mistakenly showed a footage of a Nigerian Man Ikenna Beney Amaechi, based in Germany.

According to TMZ,Ikenna who studied in Nigeria has been mimicking Whitey Houston in drag for over 21 years(1989).The footage was apparently from a 2008 Reel Awards show in Las vegas, a celebrity impersonators event.


When interveiwed,Ikenna said" “I was just sitting at home and at first I didn’t realize it, but then it hit me like ‘BOOM’! It wasn’t Whitney… It was me!”“I feel very honored that I was mistaken for the real Whitney Houston on CNN… is there even a bigger compliment for a tribute artist?”

Watch his video below


Enjoy your fame ooooo.its not easy, 21years...Naija no dey carry last
Follow me on twitter @misspetitenaija

You have read this article with the title Nigerian male impersonator, mistaken for Whitney Houston on CNN. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2012/07/nigerian-male-impersonator-mistaken-for.html. Thanks!