Ladies would you let your hubby do what Ik Osakioduwa did?

Left Ik & Gorgeous lady -Right Ik & wifey
So Ik Osakioduwa is presently in Amsterdam for the MTV Europe Music Awards ..and he saw this gorgeous lady and had to take a photo with her..He captioned the photo
" Ok i'll be honest. She doesn't know me. But she is absolutely gorgeous and I just had to take a picture with her. This pic doesn't do her any justice, trust me
I know many married women would frown at their husbands openly admiring the beauty of other women but not every woman is IK's wife..she has even had tweetfights with people who called her attention to what they termed"" her husband flirting with ladies""..
Would I allow my hubby to openly admire another woman? When the time comes we go know how far..lol
You have read this article with the title Ladies would you let your hubby do what Ik Osakioduwa did?. You can bookmark this page URL http://scenesfromahomeoffice.blogspot.com/2013/11/ladies-would-you-let-your-hubby-do-what.html. Thanks!